Monday 1 February 2016

February 1, 2016

Bob: Work went along without a hitch today except for the apartment for Backus'. Never heard from our realtor so I'm not sure what is going on here. Just can't figure this out so tomorrow we may have to make alternative plans.
Weather for February started off great. I think it is supposed to be above freezing almost all week. Wednesday there are showers predicted, but the temperature may reach into the 50s. Planning on working on rearranging the storage shed that day. Going to get rid of some old things we don't need and then consolidate the new facility with the old one.
FHE activity tonight was a very spirited volleyball game. I chose not to participate because of my lack of ability in that sport. And the ball hurts my arms when I hit it. Spent the evening making some travel plans with the Budgett's. They want to go to Elk Lake this summer. I think we can do that either at the end of July or August.
Hope your day has been great. I have enjoyed today. Having the gospel in our lives is certainly a blessing.
Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  I spent most of the day getting ready to fill the MLC orders tomorrow. It should go quickly because I have studied the orders and I think I have everything ready. Of course, it's also our meeting with Pres. Clayton, so that will take some time. And it's Elder Erickson's birthday so one of us will be picking up pizzas for that. Depending on how the day works out I may go  home early with someone so I can get to bed early. I'm sure Bob can handle going to Institute by himself! Wednesday we need to be cooking the waffles by 7:30 am. We should probably leave about 7:10 or so. I think Sister Erickson and I will go over together and let the men come a little later. I've determined that it will be an awesome two days.
Today I had an interesting phone conversation with Sister Hatfield, who works in the office at the Montreal, Canada Mission. She and her husband are the only couple working there. I don't know how she does everything! Her husband does some of the finances, and they do apartments together. Someone else has been doing the cars. She called because they will be getting another couple and she wanted to know how we divided the office work. She said some days she is there until 9:00 at night. I think they have a smaller mission than us, but it amazes me that they have been able to do it all.
I  hope everyone has had a wonderful day and an even better day tomorrow!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment