Monday 22 February 2016

February 22, 2016

Bob: First day of transfers is over. I had to make up a cd of the letters written to the Mission President by each of the 13 missionaries leaving on Wednesday. That took about 3 hours to do. We had a few leave today and 2 of them missed their plane as they were over 2 hours going through customs. Not sure how that ended up. The Assistants and Elder Budgett each drove a vehicle to the airport to pick up the 20 incoming missionaries. They left the Mission Office around 3:00. I heard Elder Budgett ask Elder Forsyth when he thought they would be back as he had some YSA to pick up for FHE. Elder Forsyth said 5:30. I had a feeling that probably wouldn't work out. We were at FHE and the Budgetts texted us at 7:54 that he had just gotten home!! I warned him not to get in a car with Elder Forsyth!!!! He got me twice with 'how about dropping us off over...' Won't fall for that again.
Bus passes look like they should be okay as I reviewed them today. One area I'm not sure about, but we'll fix that in the morning.
We have a winter storm warning for Wednesday and Thursday. That may put a kink in our plans for going north. Hope not.
Well it is 10:38 and the First Mate is ready for bed and doesn't have time to write. She sends her love. My love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment