Tuesday 4 August 2015

August 4, 2015

Bob: Busy day at work. Everyone ended the day by helping Bonnie get all the orders staged for the MLC tomorrow. Because of work being done at the Brampton Stake Center, the MLC (Missionary Leadership Council) will be held in our building. So there will be about 40 Elders and Sisters around all day tomorrow. When it ends around 3 we'll be cooking waffles again. I will have to go to the storage shed sometime after 6 and help 2 of the Wards pick up some of the items they wanted. So it will be pretty busy.
Weather has cooled a little. Had a good rain today and tonight coming home it was on the cool side, but not uncomfortable. Felt like a good night for a football game.
On the way home we stopped and got gas. The price was 103.4 per liter at the Petro-Canada station. The Petro-Canada station close to our apartment is selling gas for 117.4 per liter. That's a pretty big difference for about 6 or 7 miles.
We're trying to get everything done so we can head to Elk Lake on Friday. The blog may be down for a couple of days. I'll do my best to get hooked up and keep you update on our travels. Plans are to leave about noon. We'll drive back on Sunday. Then on Monday I'll be headed to Brockville which is about 4 hours east of here.
Love to all,
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I have been having issues with allergies this past week and I am sleepy tonight.  I went to see a doctor this morning about it. I hope the stuff he prescribed for me works.I look pretty scary with red, puffy, itchy skin all around my eyes!
We had a nice surprise tonight because as we were working on putting the orders together for MLC, the Erickson's bought a pizza from Costco! It made for a nice break. Things went so much faster working together to finish gathering the supplies. I just have to pray that the Staples order comes in first thing tomorrow morning. We need more ink for the copier before I can finish the ESL flyers. The reason that it's late is because of the holiday on Monday. I'm frustrated about it, and that doesn't help things. And we need to have the Vista Print order, too, for the ESL business cards. Oh, well. It will work out, right?
May your day tomorrow be glorious and good! My Love to all,
Love,
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment