Saturday 22 August 2015

August 22, 2015

Bob: I didn't get a good picture of the Bed 'n Breakfast, but below is one I found on the internet. This is what it still looks like.
This has been a beautiful day. The temperature was in the low 70s and the humidity was down. We had to make a trip to the office and then stopped at Fortinos and Walmart to pick up a couple of items. After that we came home and I took a short nap.
Caught up on some paper work that has been hanging around. Balanced the checking account. Not too much to that anymore since we are using the debit card so much. Had one mistake, but I found it within a few minutes. Next task was to clean off my desk. Have everything off it now except 2 sheets of paper. They are instructions for an EXCEL shortcut. Think I'll start an EXCEL shortcut folder. Maybe by the time I finish this mission I'll be able to work with EXCEL more proficiently.
Went for a walk about 6:30. Was gone for slightly over an hour. It was a beautiful evening. I think the temperature was about 70 with a breeze. Feels like football weather to me. That means skiing season won't be long coming!!
Hope everyone enjoyed their day and that tomorrow will be even better.
Love,
Dad/Bob



Puddingstone Place Bed and Breakfast


Bonnie: Our room was the one with the middle window in the above picture. It's a real quaint place. I loved it!
Today we accomplished much, beginning with finding my phone-a huge tender mercy from the Lord! I left it in the women's bathroom yesterday afternoon. It's a miracle that it was still there.I made some appointments for the Bishop, got the apartment cleaned, ironed and made brownies and hard-boiled eggs for the Senior Missionary Retreat Monday night. I'll finish them up tomorrow night after the special fireside at Bishop Finnigan's house. Tomorrow morning I will be making two macaroni and cheese casseroles for the munch and mingle after church. I had a feeling that I would be cooking alot on this mission. How true that is! I love doing it, however.
Well, I'm determined to go to bed earlier tonight, so I'm going to sign off. Let's all have an inspiring Sabbath tomorrow!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment