Wednesday 2 November 2016

November 2, 2016

Bonnie:  Our day started out with giving a ride to one of our YSA friends who needed to be to school by 5 minutes to 6 this morning. It wasn't so bad, actually. After we came back, Bob went swimming, I went back to bed until 7 and then got ready for our day.
We spent the day in Elk Lake, with Bob, Karl and the two  Elders cutting up firewood. Patsy and I went to Englehart to take the three foster children for a visit with their parents. The visit took 3 hours, so while we waited, Patsy and I went to visit a friend. It turned out very well, actually. They would make great Mormons, so we will see where this leads! We were treated to sandwiches, salad and a pumpkin dessert, too. We got home after 8:00 because  the Elders were getting the oil changed in their vehicle, and we had to pick up their car. So our day was long, but good.
I hope everyone has had a good day, as well.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Bonnie summed up our day well. I am tired from stacking all the wood in the trailer. We have to pick up the YSA again in the morning at 5:45 so I'm turning in. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment