Friday 18 November 2016

November 18, 2016

Bonnie: I am feeling somewhat better, thankfully. We went shopping this morning. I  have a lot of cooking to do so the need for ingredients, etc. Tomorrow morning Bob and I are making potato soup for our Relief Society activity at 2:00. Then, later in the week will be our American Thanksgiving with Bro. Dale. I will be making pies and a cranberry jello salad. I can't believe how much cooking I have been doing. I do love to do it, though.
Later today we saw the Cushman's and then the Jakob's so we can count both Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching for the two couples. One of the good things about today is that we ran into a lady we had met in a hospital waiting room. She asked where and when church is for her daughter. We gladly responded, of course. The Lord answers our prayers when we sincerely ask and are willing to follow through!
Have a good night, everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Started the day off with a 1500 meter swim. Had more time to swim, but couldn't make myself swim anymore. It is a lonely and tiring exercise!!
Bonnie has filled you in on the rest of our day. Another moderate temperature day also.
Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment