Tuesday 1 November 2016

November 1, 2016

Bob and Bonnie: Awoke to a wet and damp morning. Able to go for a short walk because it began to rain. However, as the day progressed the temperatures became quite pleasant. Tonight at 7:00 it was actually nice out.
We did visit Donna at the nursing home today and talked with Cathy at Wendys. I found a barber to try and she actually asked me what is the difference between our church and the catholic church. I gave her Elder Ballard's answer and she was impressed. I didn't get an appointment, but will take a restoration pamphlet with me in 4 weeks when I get another haircut.
Activity night went well tonight. We had a small crowd of 9, but it was fun. Delaney is a YSA that is going to school up here. She asked Bonnie at the end of the evening for a ride to school tomorrow by 5 minutes till 6:00 am for "kennel" duty. She is training to become a vetrinarian's aid. The bus doesn't come until 6. It would take her most of an hour to walk so Bonnie will take her. So we have to get to bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment