Wednesday 5 October 2016

October 5, 2016

Bonnie and Bob:  We visited with the Villneff's tonight. We always enjoy seeing them.  Norm showed Bob a little path he called "Lover's Lane"!  I wish I had gone with him!! Towards the end of our visit they invited us over for the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday which is Monday. I am to bring potatoes and possibly a pie. The Elders are invited, too, if they don't  have another place to go.  The only other thing I did today was to begin work on my talk for Sunday.
Tomorrow we will be in Elk Lake all day so Bob can help the Branch President cut wood for the winter. I'm glad we are going because Patsy has been sick and maybe I can help her do some things around the house. It should turn out to be a very good day.
Good night, everyone. Our love to all and good night brothers.
Love Mom/Bonnie, Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment