Monday 17 October 2016

October 17, 2016

Bob: Well Donna Craig was moved from the hospital to 'The Lodge,' a nursing home just down the street from us. She was supposed to be there at 10:00. We didn't think she would be there that quickly so we went over at 11:00. She still wasn't there, but Randy, her son, and Wendy, her daughter, were there. Randy was moving her tilt chair, TV and motorized scooter into the building. I was able to help him with the TV and scooter.
Then, we called upon a couple of others after that, but they weren't home. We went back to see Donna about 4:00 and she was there. She was in pretty good spirits, but it will probably take her some time to get used to being there. She misses her home and her dog, but they are gone from her. Thankfully, her daughter has the dog and should be able to bring her around occasionally.
Time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It's been an interesting day. I am really happy that Donna has been moved. Now, she can have some permanency. At least, a nursing home is better than the hospital.
Tomorrow I will be doing some visiting teaching, which will put some kilometers on the car. But, at least I have a partner to go with  me. And we will be having Activity Night tomorrow night, and the great news it that one of our less-actives will be attending!! I'm very excited. Bob will plan the thought while I am gone. And I made a pumpkin "snack" cake today for treats. We will let you know how everything turns out in our blog.
Happy Fall, everyone. I hope it's as beautiful where you are as it is here!
Love Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment