Wednesday 19 October 2016

October 19, 2016

Bob: Not much going on today. I worked with Brother Cambridge on the membership records for quite a while. We entered all new information that Bonnie and I had found during our contacts. I'll let Bonnie tell you about her day.
Tonight we visited with the Villneff's. Got Norm to say that when he feels the need he will be baptized, but he doesn't feel the need right now. I told him I wrote that down and will check with him occasionally to see if that day has arrived!!
We are into our 7th season of Murdoch Mysteries. We watched number 2 of 18 episodes this evening. There is an 8th season at the library. We should be through this by the end of November.
Talked to President Jakob tonight and asked him if there was anything I could help him with. He said he wants to go back and get a final load of wood!! We'll try and do that next week. We'll get the Elders to help us with that!
Better go now. Love to all and good night brothers.

Bonnie:  Sister Cambridge and I made some food to give to the Jakob family because of Sister Jakob's strokes. She is still in the hospital. We met her daughter and her sister-in-law today to give them the food. Then, we visited another sister that Sister Cambridge cares for. We spent several hours helping her get to a lab for blood work. This sister is on oxygen and uses a cane and a walker to get around.
I enjoyed our conversation with Brother Villneff, although he can be frustrating at times. Unless he feels like the Savior is talking directly to him telling him to do something he will not do it. And he does not feel the need to ask. He is a good, Christian man. Oh well, we are doing our best. At least they let us visit every week.
I hope everyone has had a glorious day. The weather has been wonderful so far, but I think it is supposed to be changing soon. I wish this weather would last forever!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment