Wednesday 12 October 2016

October 12, 2016

Bonnie:   Today is quite the week for being invited out to eat! We were just getting home after delivering our Meals on Wheels when we got a phone call from Sister Margetson inviting us to her home to eat. We had about 15 minutes to get there. She is from England and was making fish and chips, with cole slaw. We made it on time, and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.  This week we are eating out at the home of members Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! It's quite the record for us.
Today we also found the home of a less-active man that we have been trying to find for weeks. Now the trick will be finding him at home!
Tomorrow will be a long day in Kirkland Lake. We have many people to see, and because the young Elders will also be there, we will have to coordinate with them.
May everyone have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Not much to add except I got the oil changed in the car today. I previously had it changed in July at a cost of almost 150.00. Seems all the garages use Pennzoil and I wanted Valvoline. This time I bought the oil in the US for $25 for 5 quarts. Another garage charged me 21.63 today to change it since I had the oil and filter. Live and learn!!
I went swimming today. I don't know if it was the swimming or the low blood reading this morning (81), but I was tired most of the day. After a big bowl of ice cream this afternoon I am beginning to feel better.
Time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment