Friday 21 October 2016

October 21, 2016

Bob: Swam a personal best of 27 laps this morning. My goal is 34 or 1700 meters. Had to get a new bathing suit today as my other one is about paper thin, I got a Speedo. I wonder if I'll swim faster in it?
We had Meals on Wheels today. We delivered to Olga and Lois. They are regular clients.
Cannons got here around 6:00. Bonnie prepared chicken parmigiana. Very delicious. Then we topped it off with homemade blueberry pie!! I am still full.
Plans are to go on a short walk in the morning with Elder Cannon and then he wants to visit The Bunker, a local military museum in Cobalt. We can also take them on the driving tour of the silver mining sites. Doubt that we'll leave Cobalt tomorrow.
Better get to bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I must explain about Bob's Speedo! There's more to it than you might think! It goes almost to his knees. He really needed a new swimming suit. The other one is very thin.
Today I spent the day getting ready for the visit of the  Cannon's. Everything seemed to work out well tonight. I hope the weather is good so we can have a fun day with them tomorrow.
Good night, everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment