Wednesday 30 December 2015

December 30, 2015

Bob: A very busy day at the office, but there was no more snow to deal with either. Accounting work is caught up and I received good news on 3 apartments. Looks like all 3 will be ours once we get the paperwork completed. I think I am going to have to buy some furniture though. I don't have any twin size mattresses and I need a dozen I think. Will need some box springs too and maybe a few bed frames. The hard part will be delivering everything as we are getting apartments in several zones.
The new CES couple will be here tomorrow. I talked to them late this afternoon and they were almost in Cleveland. He said they were staying all night in Erie. Told him that would be between 4 and 5 hours depending on how much time it takes to get their visas.
As we were running late tonight we stopped at Mimis Fish and Chips on South Main Street in Brampton. The place inside leaves a lot to be desired as far as looks, but the fish wasn't bad. Maybe we were just so hungry we didn't care, but we did enjoy it. Kind of a one man operation as he took the order, cooked it and served it.
Hope everyone has had a great day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  It was a good day. I am pretty much caught up and could use a full day tomorrow but it won't happen. I am going with the Cannon's to the temple, the 11:00 session, and then coming back to the office to meet the Budgett's. We will take them to their new apartment and help them move in and show them where to do wash, etc. Then tomorrow night we have been invited to dinner and a "murder mystery" by one of the temple couples. I've always wanted to do that so I'm excited! We are supposed to dress up "Italian" style and I just borrowed two dresses to see if they will help me look the part. We are also having an Italian dinner and we are bringing caesar salad. It will be fun, I'm sure. I hope all of you will be enjoying your New Year in a wonderful way, too.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment