Thursday 3 December 2015

December 3, 2015

Bonnie:  It's just before 10 and Bob barely got back from making an extra trip back to the office. He'll explain when he writes. I've just finished cleaning the apartment because we are having guests tomorrow! Our friend from Temiskaming Branch, Brad Suave, and his daughter will be staying the night with us. She is taking the SAT Saturday in Toronto. They will leave after that so it will be a quick visit, unfortunately. Anyway, Bob says that Brad will be bringing dinner with him! That sounds wonderful to me.
It was a good day at the office and I was able to accomplish much. Zone Conferences are next week, starting Wednesday, so I have to be prepared Tuesday with the supply orders, ESL supplies and all of the Christmas packages for each zone. Tomorrow we will be getting all of the packages straight. Many packages will need their new zone put upon them because of transfers. It will be great to have the help of the Cannon's!
I will let Bob finish up. I hope all of you have had a wonderful day today!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: I am taking a few pieces of furniture downtown in the morning. Going right back to the Toronto Stake Center where I went Tuesday. Going to try a different route this time. Since I'm going to be at the Stake Center I went back to the office to get some accounting records to store there. We don't have room for them. The Canadian law requires us to keep financial records for 7 years. If I see anything before 2009 tomorrow I'm bringing it back and getting rid of it.
I feel like I am trying to get a cold. Have felt this way all day, but I seem just slightly better. Hope it passes without too much trouble. We don't have time to be sick!!
Called the computer guy in Utah about my hard drive today. I don't think he ever mailed it. I asked if I sent someone to pick it up could they get it. He said he would have it ready Monday. Ronee wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas and I told her I wanted her to pick up the hard drive and mail it. So she is going to go get it for me. I just hope he gets it ready.
Well I'm turning in. Hopefully I can sleep all night tonight. Last night I woke up after 3 with the total comforter on top of me. I was burning up. I can't imagine how I got the whole thing on me.
No one guessed when we would get snow by the way. Love to all and good night brother.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment