Tuesday 22 December 2015

December 22, 2015

Bonnie:  It's been a good day. I have resolved some issues with UPSCanada. I've communiated with all of the parents and it looks like the charges are being paid. Most of the packages are delivered. Bob and I will finish up with stopping by Hamilton Zone Leaders on our way to the States to deliver the rest of their packages.
We had a office party today and we included the Brampton Zone Leaders so we had 13 for a pizza lunch. We will work only a half day tomorrow so we can get on our way. I'm getting excited about being with children and grandchildren for Christmas. Tonight, I delivered cookies to our neighbors across the hall and the son was very surprised. He said, "I'll have to make you some cookies!" Then I told him we would be leaving tomorrow for Christmas. I can see him making us some when we get back, though. I'm determined to give out more of the "A Savior Is Born" cards. Besides giving one to our neighbors, I gave one to my hairdresser. We're bringing several with us and I will be leaving them with the people we interact with on our trip south.
Well, we have packing to do so I am signing off.  Merry Christmas, everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Surprise, surprise. We are stopping in Hamilton to deliver packages. I thought that was already done. No one has been contacted to receive the packages.
Got the apartment set up for the new CES couple today. I was really  surprised by how nice it looks. It still needs someone to arrange things and maybe get some lamps, but it is okay for someone to move in. I think they'll have about a week to get it ready before their first Institute class starts. Now I have one more apartment to get ready by the 1st of February for the incoming Employment couple. Will have to buy them some furniture though.
Well I'm going to finish packing and turn in. Excited to be leaving, but the work will be knee high when we get back. Hope nothing major arises.
Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment