Monday 21 December 2015

December 21, 2015

Bob: It has been a very busy day. Got the bills caught up and took Bonnie home so she could get some rest. I then drove to Oshawa and dropped off the rest of the packages we had for that Zone. Went back to the office and was able to finally get November's phone/text reports from Rogers. They are a month behind in their billings and the reports weren't available till this past Saturday. Once I got those sent to Christian, our YSA computer programmer, I went to the storage hut and gathered up some things to take to the new apartment tomorrow. I didn't have as much in the storage shed as I thought so I may have to buy some more things.
It has rained most of the day, but the temperature is so warm that there isn't much chance of snow. It will be in the 50s when we leave Wednesday. Planning on driving to Altoona Wednesday night and then to West Friendship Thursday. Don't exactly know what the travel plans are after that except we will be in New Martinsville on Sunday night and leave Monday afternoon for Erie, Pa. Then back to work on Tuesday sometime.
Better get to bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I didn't get much rest because I wanted to deliver cookie plates to some of the senior temple couples, and then I decided to see if my hairdresser could give me a haircut. She was able to do it, so I got back to the apartment the same time Bob did. I will be going to bed early tonight, though.
We figured out all of the gifts for the missionaries today. That makes me feel better about Christmas! Each one should have something Christmas morning. Now, if I can just get everything worked out with UPS Canada I will have a much better Christmas. We've told the missionaries that anything that comes after today will have to be given to them at MLC on January 6th.
May your Christmas preparations be going well for each of you, as we remember the best gift ever--our Savior Jesus Christ! My love to all,
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment