Wednesday 16 December 2015

December 16, 2015

Bonnie:  Bob is in bed early tonight because he is not feeling well. I get to do the blog by myself. I feel a bit better tonight although I have a cough which is annoying.
Today was a fairly easy day.  The Cannon's went to Zone Conference where they helped many of the missionaries get flu shots. And Elder Erickson went to talk about driving in the snow. We now know that most of the missionaries will be receiving something for Christmas. There are about 25 that we're not sure of and the Zone Leaders will be finding out about these last few. The packages and bulging manilla envelopes are still arriving each day, though there are fewer than before. It means that a special trip just before Christmas will be needed to deliver these last gifts because the final Zone Conference is tomorrow. I feel good that all of the missionaries will have something. Even if we need to provide for these last 25, we can do it between the  Clayton's, Ericksons, Cannons and Bob and I. It's something I will love doing.
Tomorrow night is our adventure in downtown Toronto--the theatre district--to see "Phantom of the Opera". It will be exciting, I'm sure. The bad part is battling the high volume of traffic. It's the night of a hockey game, as well! We'll let you know how it turns out.
It's time for me to get ready for bed. I need my rest so I'm up for our adventure tomorrow!
We love you all.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment