Friday 25 December 2015

December 25, 2015

Bonnie:  I'm sitting at Chris' dining room table waiting to skype with Scott and Jenny. We've just  had a wonderful conversation with Shannan and family. They had a great Christmas with 4' of snow in their back yard! It has been fun for all of them! We have finished a delicious Christmas dinner thanks to Chris and Suzy.
We just finished skyping with Scott and Jenny. They looked so good! Thea is really growing up. I feel like I hardly know her. And Nolan is as cute as ever. The dishes are done and we'll be playing some games in a few minutes. I  hope we can spend time with Lori and Scott and family and that I can see Lucas, my sweet newest grandson. And I hope to skype with Jeff and Islena as well and their boys. How I miss all of my grandchildren! It's been a wonderful day. Love to all!
Love, Mom/Bonnie


Bob: Did not get up till about 8 today which is amazing considering it is Christmas and there were 5 children in the house. But we finally made it up and had an enjoyable time watching the kids open their gifts. We then had a breakfast of the favorite Danish dish, abelskiver, Afterwards we packed up and headed for Chris and Suzy'. We left about 12:40 and got to Chris' at 2:00. It has been a light drizzle most of the day. Had a great Christmas dinner with ham, potato casserole, bean salad, fruit salad and beets mixed in sour cream.
After we rested for a while we played a game of 'Ticket to Ride-Europe'. With beginners luck I was able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Evie tried to play dirty and block everyone so she ended up in last place. We told her that served her right.
We never did hear from Scott and Lori after Bonnie texted them to call. Problem was she texted on a phone that didn't have a phone plan!! Thus no text was ever sent. She is my resident IT guru. But we found the problem and resent a text and got an answer. Better late than never.
We are busy now trying to think of something to do tomorrow with everyone.
Time to go to bed. Hope everyone had an memorable Christmas. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment