Saturday 12 December 2015

December 12, 2015

Bob: It has been a peaceful and relaxing day. We finally got up and headed to Vaughn Mills to do some Christmas shopping for each other. Well we came home and I didn't have anything for Bonnie. She couldn't find anything. Doesn't want boots because they might hurt her feet. Doesn't want to look for a winter coat. Wants thick socks not too thick. Who knows??
She did buy a couple of scarves, but we think she got the wrong kind once we looked them over. And after I told her to pay for them with the GM mastercard she used the BAYER visa card! Later in the afternoon she told me that the scriptures sent to us by the Lindon 3rd Ward had duties on them so she paid them with the American Express card. I reminded her that we aren't to use the American Express card while in Canada. She asked, "Why not? Do they have a Canadian Express card?"
Oh, by the way, we heard a  joke about 2 young women who were talking. One said, "You know that Christmas is on Friday this year." The other replied, "I hope it's not Friday the 13th!"
Been trying to order Bonnie one thing online through Amazon.com. Everytime I type in Amazon I get Shannan's Prime account to come up! I think we ordered something one time using her prime account and now the computer thinks that is our account. (Finally got Shannan cancelled and our account entered. They don't make it easy.)
Everyone have a great Sabbath tomorrow. Love to all and good night brother.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  In my defense Bob was not at the office when I paid the duties. Since I couldn't ask him I did the best I could.
It was fun going to this outlet mall today, but it tired me out. We got Bob a nice present for Christmas morning and looked at various things in several stores. We then did the grocery shopping on the way home. It tired both of us out.  And I'm getting a sore throat to top it all off.  Bob has been fighting one all week and I guess he gave it to me. I hope to be to bed early tonight so that I feel good enough for church tomorrow.
May the Sabbath be an inspiring day for all of us, where we feel the Spirit in our hearts! It's a wonderful time of year.
Love, Mom/Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment