Friday 3 February 2017

February 3, 2017

Bob: Because we got to bed so late last night I did't get up in time to go swimming this morning!! Finally got ready to go grocery shopping and to stop at the bank. After lunch we visited with Donna at the nursing home. Took her some vanilla ice cream and she had to have some right then. Then we visited with Sister Brenda Coe, who is a less active. It was a good visit and Bonnie left a message about temples. By the time we got home it was 6:00. I asked for pancakes for supper and she made bacon pancakes with strawberries. Very, very good!!
After dinner we went down the hall to visit with Lois. She is over 90 years old and is sharp as a tack. She talked to us for over an hour and half. She said there seems to be something about Mormonism that seems to make sense. We'll keep visiting and see how it goes.
Right now I'm enjoying a YouTube concert of Eric Clapton.
Hope you have a great weekend. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: We really enjoy talking to Lois. I always come away from our visits energized. And I always seem to to have things I want to look up. Tonight it is the scripture in the New Testament where Christ says there is no marriage in heaven. I've read something about it before and just need to remember where.
Tomorrow the Zobell's will be here to talk about our Branch. They will spend Sunday here as well, and I will have them over for dinner, along with the Elders.
I can't think of anything to add right now, so I will just wish everyone a good evening and a great day tomorrow.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment