Thursday 23 February 2017

February 23, 2017

Bonnie:  It's almost 10:30 pm and Bob is not back yet from officiating three games tonight. I've been busy packing things up, including all of my clothes and the gifts we have received while being here, CDs, books, sheets, towels, memory kinds of things and some kitchen items. Then, I cleaned out the refrigerator. Thank goodness it didn't need much. Tomorrow I want to clean our shower well, and, of course, the floors need cleaning again.
We had a good day visiting Ann Margetson, whom we absolutely love, and dropping by something for Conrad, and then taking a tour of the Bookstore in Cobalt. That was quite interesting. We made a quick visit to the Laronde's and headed home. I'll let Bob finish up.
May tomorrow bring happiness and love to all of us!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: I was late from basketball because Brad and I went to Wendy's and got frosties after the games.
We also visited Donna today. She is pretty sad to see us go and wants us to remember she is waiting for us to come back to see her.
Don't have any idea how we'll get all this packed tomorrow, but we will give it a shot. Looks like a lot more than we started with.
Time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment