Thursday 2 February 2017

February 2, 2017

Bonnie:  We've had an eventful day. We stopped by to visit with a "golden" couple, though they don't know it. He loves to talk, and it's hard to get into a conversation about the gospel, but we did it! We left a Book of Mormon with them and I think the wife will begin to read it. We hope so! Then, we went to visit Cushman's. Karol is better and felt well enough to go out to dinner in Englehart. We got her into our car and headed over to pick up her husband who was having a visit with his social worker. His visit went over by 10-15 minutes. When he came out with his social worker he said he had to go to the hospital because he was having suicidal thoughts. He looked so sad, especially as he said goodbye to his wife. He may not be in the hospital for long, or he may be bad enough that they send him to North Bay to a hospital there. This is so crazy! Why is this happening to them? We love them so much! Anyway, my heart is full of worry for Warren and also full of gratitude for being able to give a Book of Mormon to the Field's.
Tonight I tackled cleaning the floors while Bob reffed basketball games. Take a look at all of the sand and salt I swept up in the picture below. Most of it was in the entry way to our apartment! Then, as I was putting everything away, I found some more in our bedroom. If any of you visit Canada please respect them by taking off your shoes. It will really help with the clean up.
I hope everyone has had a great day, with prospects for an even better day tomorrow!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: I don't have anything much to add. The ball games were fine and my knees don't hurt as much as they did when I first started.
The picture Bonnie took of the sand in the entryway didn't turn out, so we're using the one from the bedroom. The other sand pile was at least three times as big as this one!
Hope your day went well. All my love and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob


Sand Sweepings from the bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment