Thursday 16 February 2017

February 16, 2017

Bob: With some ibuprofen I was able to get through the basketball games today. Had a high school doubleheader starting at 9:00. Went back to the gym at 1:30 when the winners played. The home team the Temiskaming Saints won the playoff. They now advance to play another tournament against Timmins, Kapuscasing, and the runner-up today, Englehart. Don't know if I will be doing any of those games. Anyway, it has been fun helping the school with their games. Coach Maga and his assistant coach seemed pleased with my work.
Weather was cold again today, but warms up tomorrow. Looking forward to the warming temperatures the next 5 or 6 days.
Time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob




Bonnie's Valentines Day Bouquet

Entrance to Larder Lake

Bonnie: I started the day with a haircut, my last until we get to the States. I finished the shopping after that, my last time for a big amount of groceries. I also made cookies for our special meal tomorrow with the Elders and  Brother Cambridge. Any of the cookies left over I will serve to the Villneff's, who are coming for dinner on Saturday. Tonight I also started to go through  some "stuff" trying to figure out what I want to keep and what I can throw away. The packing begins.
We have basically one week left, and one more time at church with our Branch.. Next week-end is our Stake Conference in Sudbury so we won't be attending our Branch for it. We leave for  Brampton and our release the day after. 
I made a list tonight of all the people we want to see before we go.  It numbers about fourteen! Hopefully, we will be able to do it. With the Lord's help, I know we can.
It's late so I will close. Everyone, have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment