Monday 13 February 2017

February 13, 2017

Bob: We got up this morning and found some new snow, but the sun was shining brightly. I cleaned off the car, around our parking spot and then we headed for Elk Lake. I went with Karl so he could do his home teaching and Bonnie stayed at the house to watch the girls when they got out of school.
Karl and I visited the Cushman's, Granatier's, and Sister Ng. And we ate lunch at the BNS restaurant in Englehart. Had a very good day and nice visits.
We got home near 9:45 and have been busy making phone calls and some plans for our trip home. It is now time to hit the hay. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I was able to write up some notes today for our replacement couple, the Zobell's, while waiting for the little girls to come home from school. And I got to finish the January Ensign. I will be giving all of the Ensigns we've received to Sister Margetson when we leave. I won't have time to finish the February one, however. When the men got back they wanted dinner! They didn't let me know ahead of time, so I'm glad we were just finishing up and there was plenty left. President Jakob is still struggling, but doing ok. We gave him and the girls a valentine "envelope" with candy and little valentines. These are the ones we made at our Activity Night. The girls really liked it. The best part of the night was receiving a bouquet of flowers and a sweet card from  Bob. I love that we are celebrating Valentines early!
Tomorrow we have a full day beginning with our service for Sister Benn. It will be a great day, however. May all of our friends and family have an enjoyable Valentines Day tomorrow!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment