Wednesday 15 February 2017

February 15, 2017

Bob: Wow, I just had another senior moment. I just said to Bonnie, 'Today is Saturday isn't it?'.  She finally got me straightened out.
We went to Kirkland Lake again today. Wanted to see a member and a lady we have met. Unfortunately, the non-member lady was too ill for us to stop. Bonnie said our good byes over the phone.
Weather dropped into the teens today and will remain there tomorrow. However, from Friday thru Wednesday the forecast calls for temps in the 30s.  And they're not calling for snow either. But I think the weatherman has been wrong before.
Got a high school basketball tourney to do tomorrow. Games are 9:00, 10:30 and 2:00. Then the adult league will start at 7:00. Hope I am up to it. Have several acquaintances now that know 'that official is a Mormon'. Hopefully there are some seeds that will sprout.
Well I will get off here now. Hope everyone had a great day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: We also visited Donna tonight. It is always interesting to talk to her. It's been a good day, with lunch at the member's house in Kirkland Lake. She is from Poland and served us some very interesting food. It actually was very good!
I have just made my last shopping list. There are three big dinners I am making plus the end of the month Pot Luck in our apartment building. I'm trying to use up our food, but there will be some food left for the Zobell's no matter how I plan it. The big dinners are for people in our Branch that we love. It's so hard to say good-bye!
Have a great evening, everyone.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment