Tuesday 30 August 2016

August 30, 2016

Bob: Fixed bacon, scrambled eggs and fried potatoes this morning for the Budgetts, Bonnie and myself. I don't think I would work well in a restaurant!! Trying to get everything done at nearly the same time is difficult. I think I should leave this to someone who has had much more experience. Just tell me when to start cooking what and it will work out better.
After breakfast we went to Devil's Rock overlook. It was a fun walk. We thought it might rain, but the sky cleared up and it was rather warm by the time we returned to our car. I got a couple pictures from our hike and put them below.
After the Budgett's left we went to the hospital to see Sister Craig, but she was asleep. Stopped to see Jack and Trudy as her brother-in-law was just buried, but they were not home. Went to the afternoon 'tea' and invited a couple brethren to our 'Activity Night'.
After dinner I headed to Brad's to help him put the shower surround on the bathtub. We did a lot of twisting and turning, took one door off its hinges, removed the molding from one door, scuffed up the newly painted drywall, but finally got it in place. Brad was so happy we didn't have to cut out a wall to do it.
After I got home we did some planning, scheduling and review of tomorrow night's spiritual thought before watching our nightly Murdoch Mystery episode.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:

Overlooking Lake Timiskaming

On the way to Devil's Rock


Bonnie:  I don't have much to add. Our breakfast turned out well. It's a great walk out to Devil's Rock, which is an overlook of Lake Timiskaming, about 300' up.  It's a beautiful view.
We have done our planning for the rest of the week. Now, it's just a matter of carrying it out.
I can't believe that it's the last day of August tomorrow! Where does the time go? I  hope we all have something productive to show at the end of the day tomorrow!
Love to all, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment