Tuesday 2 August 2016

August 2, 2016

Bob: Not much to report today except that we had the Temiskaming Elders, Brad and his daughter Kayla over this evening for dinner. Kayla will be putting in her mission papers later this year when she turns 19. We have a meeting planned with the Branch Missionaries, Warren and Evelyn Cambridge plus the Elders tomorrow morning at 11:00 to go over the membership and who's being taught and who is working on reactivation right now.
Did take a short walk with Bonnie this morning before our study time.
Other than that not much going on right now. Did go swimming today as the pool was closed on Monday. Going again in the morning. Don't know how 2 days in a row will feel.
My love to everyone. Have a great day tomorrow and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I was busy most of the afternoon working on our meal. It was a success! I fixed some sour cream chicken enchiladas and salad and chips. The best part was the guacamole, if I do say so myself.
In the past I've used a package mix for it, but I can't find any up here. So, I went on-line and it turned out great. One of our Elders is from Mexico, though, and I doubt he was impressed. The best part of our meal was the message the  Elders gave. Each shared one of the high-lights of his mission so far. Each bore a strong testimony of the gospel.
A disappointing thing was the library not being open today. I would like more books to read. But, I got my prescriptions filled at a local pharmacy in New Liskeard after picking up Bob at the pool. That worked out quite well.
I will be trying the pool again tomorrow. I may go once a week with Bob on Wednesdays. We will be leaving about 7 in the morning. Yuck!
Sleep tight, everyone and have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment