Tuesday 27 September 2016

September 27, 2016

Bob and Bonnie: We left the temple at exactly 6:00 per the car clock and arrived in our Haileybury parking spot at 10:48. That included one stop for gas. We made great time on all the roads.
Said good bye to 2 of the Farsi Elders, Vanderzanden and Atkinson. In addition, Elder Wehi who has an Australian accent is leaving, too. He and I are known for our accents. Elder Wehi is working on developing a southern drawl, but still has a ways to go. And Sister Hannah Smith, who arrived in the Mission on May 4th when we did, is also leaving.
We went to lunch with Elder and Sister Budgett today, to the Red Lobster. I must say that not everything was real good. My clam chowder tasted like it was burnt. Bonnie's and my fish fillets weren't very warm either. Don't think we'll go back there.
I was able to get my hair cut. Trying to arrange a haircut from a barber who is 300 miles away takes a lot of planning. I told her today to cut 6 weeks off and I would be back!!
Said good bye to Elder and Sister Erickson today. They are heading home on Friday. They entered the MTC a week ahead of us and have been in the office their entire mission. Sad to see them go. Also, one of the temple couples, Elder and Sister Matheson will be gone by the time we return to Brampton in November.
Well it's time to get to bed. Hope your day was as great as ours. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment