Sunday 4 September 2016

September 4, 2016

Bob: We enjoyed a nice Testimony Meeting today. We had a good group of 33, plus those who met in Rouyn. Don't know how many were there. After the meetings I stayed with the Branch Clerk, Warren Cambridge, while we tried to print some reports for our meeting with Elder Arnold this week. Bonnie spent the afternoon with Sister Cambridge at her house.
We got home between 5:30 - 6:00 and Bonnie prepared her birthday meal of tacos. Yummy!! There was blueberry cobbler for dessert, but I didn't think of getting candles for it.
I called all the home teaches and got their monthly reports. Bonnie and I talked a little about plans for the rest of the week. Watched another Murdoch Mystery and now it is time for bed. Hope everyone had a beautiful Sabbath. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  Thanks for everyone's birthday wishes. I enjoyed talking to some of my grandchildren. And, President and Sister Shields called and sang happy birthday to me!
Today was also special because both Brother and Sister Cushman came to church, and Sister Cushman bore her testimony. It's been a good day.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment