Wednesday 14 September 2016

September 14, 2016

Bonnie:  Our friend Roxanne wasn't feeling well today and she wanted a blessing. So, Bob and I looked for the Elders, and luckily found them at the church. I'm so glad she met them and that they were able to help Bob do this for her. After dinner, we visited our friends, the Villeneuf's. Brother Villeneuf wasn't there at first so we talked to Sister Villeneuf and helped her set a goal to read some chapters in the Book of Mormon. That makes me so happy!! Shortly after we finished with her, Brother Villeneuf came home, with a huge culvert on the back of a truck and several people to help him move it. As you can see, it is huge! We will try to see them again next Wednesday night, hopefully together.  We ended the night by stopping by to see if we could help the counselor in the Branch Presidency and his wife with a remodeling project. We might stop by tomorrow night, depending on when we get home from dinner at Trudy and Jack's. It will make for a good day tomorrow if we can help them.
I am so happy to be helping the members of our Branch. They are all wonderful people!
Good night, all!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: My wife is cold and the heater/cooler is still set to COOL. I raised the temperature up and the blower kicks on, but the air is cool. However, the room temperature did raise 2 degrees. I'm trying to get it up 2 more, but it doesn't seem to be raising. I think I'm just running the blower!!
I can't get my phone to send the picture of the culvert. It says it went, but it's not showing up. I'll add it tomorrow night if I ever get it. It's a pretty good size culvert. I asked Norm if he was expecting a flood!!
Hope your day has gone well. I'm trying to get my tax information together to send to Ross tomorrow as well as my estimated tax payment. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment