Saturday 24 September 2016

September 24, 2016

Bob: I helped Dan transplant a couple trees this morning. We moved a peach tree and a fig tree. I dug the holes and planted them after he dug them up. Wasn't too bad, but the ground was pretty hard. After the holes were about 4 inches deep they got easier to dig. I'm not sure the holes were big enough in diameter. I know they were deep enough because I had to fill them in some before putting the trees in them.
We went to the BYU-WVU football game. It went down to the last minute, but BYU threw another interception and WVU ran out the clock. Disappointing, but losing according to the script they have been writing. They have had 1 point and a couple of 3 point losses. They are close, but not winning any prizes.
It's time to bed down. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: We've had a fun day today, even though BYU lost the game. This morning I went with Katie to buy a few things, including a cake on which we had the bakery write: "Go Cougars!" We'll have it for dessert tomorrow, along with birthday cupcakes for all the grandchildren with birthdays in September and October. There are five, plus Scott Crossley and myself. I got to help watch Lucas at the game. What a sweet, cute little guy he is! I'm so thankful I got to know him a little bit this week-end.
Tonight Misty,Katie, Sarah and I enjoyed listening to the Women's Conference Broadcast.
Tomorrow, the Crossley's will be here about 11, in time for a small brunch and then church with us and Ellis'. Chris and family will arrive about 4:30 for dinner after church. They can't come to church with us because Chris has to teach the YM in his ward tomorrow. I  hope to have some pictures of all of  us to put on the blog.
May we all have a Happy Sabbath Day.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment