Wednesday 21 September 2016

September 21, 2016

Bob: We left Haileybury just before noon. Arrived at the Fort Erie just before 8:00. However, we had a stop for gas and a stop to eat something. I know it took us just shy of 5 hours driving time to reach the 410 Exit off the 407 freeway in Brampton. I believe it was about 6 1/2 hours driving time today. Expect the same tomorrow. I called Target in Niagara Falls, NY and they have an order of Niacin for me. I'll try to call them tomorrow and see if I can get it on Monday. It is about 60 minutes out of our way from where we are staying.
Weather was great today. I think the temperatures got into the 80s here. Hoping the weekend stays the same.
Bonnie took the picture below. I was asking the mountie for directions, but he wouldn't answer me. I guess he doesn't like Americans!!
Have a great day tomorrow. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: I'm excited to see children and grand-children soon, especially my new grandbaby Lucas!! We hope to have a smooth driving day tomorrow. Today there were some road work delays. Hopefully, we'll be to Misty's by about dinner-time.
I hope all is well with everyone!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Canadian Mountie

No comments:

Post a Comment