Wednesday 27 May 2015

May 27, 2015

Bob: Good evening. Another looong day at the office. Bonnie and I went to another office storage site today to look at what inventory is there and to pick up some church records that Salt Lake wants. We didn't realize how far away it was. We were gone over 3 hours!! Wouldn't have gone if I had know it would take that much out of our day. The Gillen's left around noon, but they said they would be in for a while tomorrow as the Mission President is hosting a luncheon for them. He and I have covered about everything once, but there is a lot of his work he has done in EXCEL that I am struggling to learn. It may take quite a while before I can get it down.
Going to give this to Bonnie as she skipped last night. Hope everyone is well and happy. Tried to send my FAMILY group an email today with an attachment that GOOGLE sent me. It is photos and maps of the travels we have been on that month or so. One person told me they couldn't see anything. Right below where I typed our signature there is a little button to click on. Then drop down and VIEW STORY. You should initially see a picture of where Eddie and Lorraine are living in Florida. Eddie is struggling with his breathing so he could use your prayers.

Love, Bob/Dad

Bonnie: It was nice to come home, change and do nothing tonight. Tomorrow is our anniversary and all I want to do is to leave at 5 or a little sooner. We won't be very hungry after our special lunch tomorrow so I won't have to make much dinner. Nice! We'll probably go out for a special dessert and then help Gillen's pack their car. This week has gone fast, I think.
Bob mentioned going to the Toronto Stake Center that used to house all of the mission supplies. It's a beautiful building, very different from the "normal" buildings we see today. It has a huge third floor for supplies that is no longer used. There are some things I think we could use in our office, but there is no room for them. We were afraid at first to use the elevator because we thought we might be stuck in it! We were able to move 4 boxes of a history of the mission from 2009 to 2010, however, which is why we went. And it was a tender mercy that the Family History Center was open. The sister who was working there helped us out quite a bit.
It's past time for me to get ready for bed, so I need to close.
I love all of you, and pray for the Lord's blessings to be with you.

Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment