Saturday 23 May 2015

May 23, 2015

Bob: A quick post. We wrote up something last night for May 22. I am at the office but forgot the flash drive. Will try to post that later today. Right now I'm at the office to do some computer things. Got to head back to apartment so we can go get some items. Going to dinner tonight with some other missionary couples. Looking forward to that although I don't need anything to eat for the next 3 days as I stuffed myself at KFC last night and then while watching a DVD with Bonnie ate most of a SMALL bag of potato chips. Can't seem to do without those Canadian chips!!

Lori, If you read this I need to know some more about the phone bill. I have emailed you and left you a voice message. Please contact me via email. I can call you from the office.

Everyone have a great weekend. It is sunny, but a little cool here. A light jacket feels appropriate.

Love to all. Bob/Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment