Thursday 28 May 2015

May 28, 2015

Bob: Another long day, but partly my fault. We left work just a little after 5 which was good. However, I had to stop at the post office to make sure a letter got postmarked by tomorrow. Discovered that I had left my phone at the office. Went back and got it. Then we stopped at Walmart to get a charger for the phone. I took a left turn instead of a right turn and wasted at least 30 minutes. Then I couldn't find the charger I wanted. Stopped at another store and they didn't have it either. Ended up getting home around 7. Then I didn't communicate well with Bonnie and by the time we realized we had a miscommunication it was too late to go out and get a special dessert to celebrate our anniversary of 27 years. That has been rescheduled for Saturday. Going in later tomorrow and working late to try and catch up. Bonnie has a big project that needs done by Monday and I have 180 letters to fold, stuff, sticker and add postage to. We'll be exhausted tomorrow night when we get home.
Weather has cooled off and it is really quite pleasant right now. Been many forecasts for thunder showers, but so far they have missed us unless they were at night.
Hope everyone is well.
Love to all.

Bob/Dad

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversay! Sounds like you are really busy. I hope you get a chance to celebrate. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope to do that tomorrow night. It is on the schedule. Glad you reminded me!!

    ReplyDelete