Sunday 5 March 2017

March 5, 2017

Bob: Got up and took Ammon to church this morning at 8:15 so he could help prepare the Sacrament. I've been wondering what it looks like outside before 8:00 for quite a while now. Don't want to get used to it however.
Church was very good. Testimonies were great. Stu Finnigan, brother to the Brampton YSA Bishop, taught Sunday School class. We always enjoy his lessons and comments.
Spent most of the day just relaxing with the Ellis'. Misty and Katie attended a 'Personal Finance' class at 5 - 7 this evening. Dan, Michael, Ammon, Bonnie and I played 'Dominion'. Bonnie and I have never seen the game before so we must have had beginners' luck. I ended up winning the game. Don't know how as my only strategy was to end the game after a couple hours!!! I would prefer playing games of chance, such as Mexican Train, Uno, etc. Don't like thinking about how to win a game.
Everyone is getting ready for bed (9:15) right now. Too early for myself so I am doing the blog. Will let Bonnie add some further comments. Hope you had a blessed Sabbath and great weekend. Love to everyone and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  It's been a lovely Sabbath. I like this Branch. And we've had a restful day. The best thing about today is that my back has improved and my energy is coming back.
Tomorrow, Ammon is in charge of the FHE lesson and Michael is in charge of treats. Both may get some help from us!
Hopefully all of us have had a restful, spiritual day.
Love, Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment