Friday 17 March 2017

March 16, 2017

Bob: Another day of basketball. I am getting tired of sitting though. We had one really good game today as a number 2 seed got beat by a number 7 seed. In fact the number 7 seed had a losing record, but made the tournament by winning one of the regions. In WV every team gets in the state tournament. They play a sectional tournament then a regional tournament. The winners of the 8 regions go to Charleston for the state finals.
Talked to Bonnie again. She said it is hard to pick up Lucas as her back is hurting her. I hope she makes it through the next 2 days without hurting her back anymore.
Weather is still on the cool side, but it is supposed to be getting warmer. I wish it would hurry up.
I had to sell my extra tickets for each session. There are 8 sessions of the tournament and I had 2 tickets per session to sell. A guy and his son bought all the tickets I had left today. I wanted to sell them, but would rather have sold them to students that want to sit with there classmates. That way there are extra seats to put our coats in and it's not so crowded. But, I can't complain as the tickets are sold.
Got an email from our health insurance agent. My supplement has been approved, but we still need Bonnie's to be approved.
That's about it for today. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment