Saturday 4 March 2017

March 4, 2017

Bob: Went to the Stake Center today to give blood. They told me since I did not have an appointment that I would have a long wait. Suggested I come back later. So I went to Walmart to see what they offered in phone plans. Didn't see anything that looked promising, but thought I would talk to Verizon when they opened. After that I washed the car and went back to the Stake Center.
Bonnie wasn't feeling well this morning. She stayed in bed while the rest of us were out. I woke her up when I got back about noon. She is feeling a little better now, but really tired.
Got to give blood without much wait at all. In fact, it was one of the fastest times I got in and out. After sitting in their canteen and enjoying some goodies I headed to Verizon. Don't think their options are any better than AT&T's. Haven't checked out Sprint. Will probably try that on Monday.
Ellis' celebrated Katie's birthday (March 5) tonight. Katie wanted home-made pot pies for her meal. Misty made 3 pies with chicken and 1 with turkey. We also had a ceasar salad with ice cream and homemade cookies for dessert. Chris, Suzy and their 3 kids, plus Helen Stanger and her 3 kids joined us for the meal. Had a very good time.
Well it's time for bed. Hope your weekend has been fine so far. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie:  I am feeling pretty good right now, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. I need to sleep well tonight.
We went to see Katie's high school production of "Seussical". It was quite well done and we enjoyed it. That was followed by Katie's birthday party. It was fun! One thing I especially liked was going around the room twice, the firsts time giving Katie a compliment and the second time time giving her a wish. 
Time for bed. Love to all.
Mom/Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment