Saturday 18 March 2017

March 18, 2017

Bob: Well the tournament is over and I'm heading to Florida tomorrow morning. Planning on stopping in Beckley, WV for Sacrament Meeting at 10. After Sacrament I should arrive in Darien, GA in another 7 hours. Then I'll go onto Clermont Monday. Should be there by 1:00 PM.
Some exciting championship games today. 2 of the teams I was rooting for won. Watching some of these guys play basketball causes me to just shake my head. It's hard to realize how quick they are.
Talked to Bonnie today. She isn't feeling a whole lot better. Lori is back now though. That should keep Bonnie from having to lift Lucas so much.
Well it has been fun watching the basketball games and visiting with Bobby and his boys. I remember doing this with Eddie a few years ago. Those were good times. However, I am anxious to get to Florida and see my companion!! We will be completing the last few stops of our trip home. It has been fun, but it is getting tiresome living out of a suitcase and driving with the car stuffed full.
Well that's it for tonight. Hope your weekend is going well. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment