Monday 5 December 2016

December 5, 2016

Bonnie:  Our day began with Bob helping out our single Mom in the Branch, with Brother Cambridge's help. Meanwhile I went with Brother Cambridge's wife Ev to visit some sisters. It's always fun to go with her! When we got home I made brownies and we delivered them to three people before dinner, and Sister Donna Craig after dinner. It's been a full day, but a good one.
We have much to do tomorrow in preparation for our trip to the States to see my grandson baptized. Tomorrow night will probably be our last Activity Night for the year. There is also a potential investigator we want to see at Wendy's tomorrow.
May all of us have a productive day Tuesday, and not forget to do an act of service for the "Light the World" campaign sponsered by the Church!
Love, Mom/Bonnie

Bob: Not too much to add to what Bonnie has already said. Brother Cambridge and I are planning on doing one more job at the single mom's house. I think the Elders are going to do the painting.
Woke up to a couple inches of new snow. Was able to get the car cleaned and to the swimming pool in time to do 38 laps today. A new personal best. If I feel good Wednesday morning I want to try for 40 laps, but I'll need to arise a little earlier because there is 3 inches of snow forecast for Tuesday PM and Wednesday AM.
Hope your day has gone great. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment