Friday 2 December 2016

December 2, 2016

Bob: Swam again this morning. The pool is only open for an hour on Friday mornings so I only made 35 laps. The ladies for the exercise class were getting in the pool so I had to get out.
Bonnie and I went back to Sister Park's house with the Elders. We were all working on several jobs, and I think a lot was accomplished. We finally left to deliver 'Meals on Wheels'. Had 3 people to deliver to today. Also Bonnie took a birthday card to Sister Borean in Cobalt.
This evening Bonnie baked both an apple and a pecan pie for dinner tomorrow. We are going to Sister Hamilton's house in Dobie. (Take a minute and look up Dobie on Google Maps. We are on the corner of McKay and Brown St). President Jakob is supposed to be there. I think we have to put a rod up her chimney before we do anything else so she can light a fire in her stove. President Jakob did it last year also.
Well it's time for bed. Love to all and good night brothers.
Dad/Bob

Bonnie: It's a good thing Patsy called us about Sis. Hamilton's chimney because she can't get her house warm until the chimney is "rodded" out. Patsy told us to dress extra warm while we wait for Sister Hamilton to start up her stove. I appreciate the warning.
It's been a busy day. First thing this morning I went with Ev to see if a potential investigator needed help with her move. We will be going back on Monday because today didn't work for her. We accomplished lots at Sister Park's house this afternoon. At least, after some donations are picked up Monday, she can park in her garage. And Bob worked on two different cupboards that needed it and put up a set of drapes. And Kim gave us a very special gift--a Willow Tree plaque of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. I love it! When we delivered the birthday card, we met another son in that family, so that is good. We always enjoy our "Meals On Wheels" deliveries.  After that, I did the baking. I hope everyone enjoys the pies and pumpkin squares tomorrow. I was also asked to make a "Green Bean Casserole". I will do that in the morning.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day, and will have an even better one tomorrow.
Love, Mom/Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment