Wednesday 22 April 2015

April 22, 2015

Bob:  Arrived in Sellersburg about 5:15 local time. We barely made it though. I wasn't paying any attention to the gas gauge. At the last red light there was a gas station. Bonnie asked me if I was going to get any gas. That's when I noticed I had 17 miles left as my 'driving range'. We had driven over 440 miles! Never would have tried that if I wasn't so tired and had noticed the gas gauge.
Didn't have any problems getting through St. Louis this time. When we went home last fall the ramp from I-64 to I-70 was closed and I missed the detour sign. Drove several miles out of the way to get to I-70. This time I didn't take the first option for I-64 East, but it worked out. Wanted to stop and take a picture of the Arch, but we didn't get very close to it. I didn't want to pull off the freeway into downtown St. Louis without an address so I kept going.

Picture of Christian and Michelle's home in Sellersburg, Indiana

Bonnie: It will be nice to get up and not have to drive all day. There is supposed to be a freeze tonight, but then it will warm up tomorrow. I love feeling so relaxed as we visit with Dallin, Cooper, Michelle and Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment